Lokie Sr. started Cornerstone with his Father. Now, his two sons Scott and Lokie Jr. run the business together.
Here to Stay
We have been in business for over 30 years. Too often we see clients who’ve had a company do work only for the company to go out of business and leave them hanging.
Variety of Services
Because we are not a big-box company, we are able to be more personal, nimble, and accommodating for our clients.
Any foundation repair we do for you comes with a transferable lifetime limited warranty.
We pride ourselves on being up front and honest with everyone we meet. If we do not 100% confidently believe we can solve your problem, we won’t. But we will be sure to put you in the correct path to finding the solution that best fits your needs.
What to expect from us?
Here’s what you can expect when you call us:
- We will personally reach out and schedule a time to come evaluate your home that works for you
- We will arrive, measure the floor heights throughout your home using a ZipLevel, inspect the topography of the land, and if applicable, inspect your crawlspace
- We will tell you what your house needs and equally important, we will tell you what it does not need
- If there are repairs to be recommended, you will receive a proposal from us in your email before we leave your home
- Honesty, integrity, and professionalism